v Luxury apartments for sale located within the largest spa complex in the whole of Austria (600,000 guests yearly)
v Top holiday location. Very popular with Austrians especially
v All ”Wellness“ facilities to hand
v Service of the 4****S hotel for you and your guests. Restaurants and spa to hand
v Lovely surrounding scenery. Endless things to see and do.
There are 4 types of apartment, all with ”luxury fittings“, equipped with adequate holiday kitchen. The parking is not individually owned but available free of charge (2 car parking spaces for each apartment).
Type ”South“ has 1 bedroom. View to South and comprising 56 sq. m., terrace 10 sq. m.
Available for NONE-EU citizens!
Service of the 4**** hotel for you and your guests
- with direct access to the public SPA and unique private “Schaffelbad” with your bathrobe
- with the hotel’s own wellness and spa area of 3,000 m², including 38 meter indoor- pool
- with the restaurants and bars, offering regional and international culinary specialties
- with an own fitness room with top equipment
- with air-condition
- with free WLAN in the whole area
- 24 hours of security service
- 24-hours reception and concierge-service
Location and nearby objects
This region of Austria is known as the Süd Steiermark and is described as ”Hügelland“ — that is, rolling hills covered with deciduous woodland together with fruit orchards of apples, cherries, peaches and apricots. It is a beautiful region of Austria.
It is also a top culinary region with a great many gourmet delicacies to enjoy. The Buschenschanks should not be missed.
The local market towns of Jennersdorf, Fürstenfeld and Feldbach are full of character and very interesting to visit.
Above all it is a top wine growing region with interesting ”wine roads“ to follow and explore. There are thousands of vineyards in Austria and many visitors come to this area just to buy their wines for the year.
There are cycle tracks, open air swimming pools and everything that you might need for an enjoyable holiday.
Some 1.5 million people come to this region of Austria every year.