In the heart of Vienna in the first district were built apartments with their own, unique character.
Description of the House
On the second and fifth floors of the old house it was built 17 apartments in the style of Viennese classicism. And on the top two floors were built penthouses that combine the creative architecture, modern technology and first-class design.
11 stylish premium penthouses are located on the 2 or 3 upper levels.
The common areas include:
- Prestavitelny staircase
- Concierge in the lobby
- Integrated security system and entry
- Parking spaces in the garage in the immediate vicinity
- The ability to use a part of the wine cellar in the basement
- Personal elevator.
4-bedroom penthouse on the 6th and 5th floor.
Ceiling height up to 2.7 meters. Large windows and terrace doors.
- Light control and media means individually in each room
- Personal elevator
- Own satellite dish in the house
- ”Warm floor“ temperature regulation in every room
- Cooling to room
- High-quality parquet
- Athermal glazing, external screens to protect from the sun
- Designer plumbing
- Terraces: thermo-wood.
The house is located on one of the most beautiful squares of the city, in an elegant environment. Without a doubt — this is one of the best addresses in the city on the Danube: Kunsthistorisches Museum, the Vienna Opera, Naschmarkt, Academy of Fine Arts, the Hofburg Imperial Palace, the Albertina Museum — all the attractions nearby.
The location is not only in the heart of Vienna's classical, but also directly at the famous Ringstrasse street allows you to conveniently drive up to the house by car or public transport.
Purchase costs regulated by law
- Transfer tax 3.5%
- Agent commission 3.6% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 3%
- Registration fee 1.1%
- Legal fees 1.2–2.4% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 1–2%