Majestic hotel complex, consisting of two, built in 1852 and 1853, five-storey buildings, was completely renovated in the period from 1976 to 1979. The inner space
Both buildings are made partly in urban, partly in the palace styles and are interconnected at several levels. The area of the first building is 3326 meters, the second — 3154 sqm. Especially beautiful southern facades of a building are protected by UNESCO as a monument of architecture.
The hotel includes:
- 68 rooms (approximately 140 seats),
- 5 dining halls,
- 1 the dance floor (currently equipped for playing table tennis),
- 2 kitchens,
- 2 elevators,
- 2 fully equipped utility room,
- the warehouse
- rooms for sports equipment,
- 2 saunas,
- open terrace,
- the rooftop terrace
- hot tub,
- 4 massage rooms,
- rest room,
- private parking.
The hotel has a central position in resort zone. Being at a height of 100 meters, the residents of the hotel will be able to breathe clean air in the area without a fog. The hotel offers an excellent range of programs for those who just want to relax and unwind, and for those who prefers an active rest.
The hotel is ideally located for those who prefer hiking. Nearby you will find numerous ski slopes, golf club and riding club.
Purchase costs regulated by law
- Transfer tax 3.5 %
- Agent commission 3.6 %(incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 3 %
- Registration fee 1.1 %
- Legal fees 1.2–2.4% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 1–2 %