This spacious well appointed villa built in 1903 is located in a quiet area near the center of Klosterneuburg — a suburb ofVienna. The roof was repaired and the original living area was expanded by previous owners. Currently, there is workroom (office) in the house, but it can be restructuring of extra living room. The villa has a land area of 520, there is a lovely garden (381 m²).
On the ground floor:
- office space
- spacious living room of45.5 m²
- separate dining room with access to the garden
- kitchen with dining area
- bathroom for guests
On the first floor:
- 2 living rooms (15.1 m², 11.9 m²), one of them has access to the terrace
- master bedroom with adjoining dressing room (33.6 m²)
- nursery (22 m²)
- full bathroom
In the basement of the house there are utility room and pantry.
- exclusive hand-made kitchen cabinets, granite countertops
- parquet floors in the living room
- Carraramarble finishing on the stairs and in the hallway