This new cozy villa built in 2009 with a land area of713 м² is located in the north-western suburb ofVienna- Vaydling. The building has the first floor, an attic floor and a basement floor and includes living area of250 m²and utility rooms of300 m². In the south-west side of the house there is a picturesque garden with a sun terrace of25 m². There is also a modern garage for 2 cars.
On the ground floor there is a spacious living room with dining area (60 m²), a library, a kitchen and a shower room.
On the attic floor there are 4 separate bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with shower and bath and a pantry.
The basement rooms are great for creating an amateur studio or a gym.
- central gas heating
- solid parquet floors
- marble tiles in the hallway and the kitchen
- granite tile in bathrooms
- filtration unit for the water antikalk system
The villa is located in a central quiet suburb Vaydling. It takes only 15 minutes to get to the center of Vienna. In the immediate vicinity of the house there is a bus stop.
Purchase costs regulated by law
- Transfer tax 3.5%
- Agent commission 3.6% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 3%
- Registration fee 1.1%
- Legal fees 1.2–2.4% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 1–2%