This modern 2-storey villa is located in a quiet and sunny location in Reith bei Kitzbühel inTyrolnear the castle Münichau and sold for the first time. In 2011, the house was completely renovated and tastefully decorated by popular Austrian interior designer.
The building includes residential premises of 370 m² and utility rooms of 390 m². The house has 4 bedrooms, an extra room can be used as an office. The project plan of kitchen is ready, but the individual desires of buyers can still be taken into account.
The house adjoins a recently broken garden with an outdoor swimming pool and a large terrace. There is a garage for 2 cars and 3 additional parking spaces in front of the house.
On the first floor there are:
- spacious hallway
- bathroom for guests
- open living/ dining area with adjoining kitchen and access to a circular balcony
- exquisite master bedroom with open fireplace and bathing area
At the ground ”garden“ floor:
- bedroom with access to the garden terrace
- bedroom with dressing area and working area, as well as access to the side terrace
- bathroom with tub and shower
- media room
- bedroom with sunbathing area
- spa area with sauna, shower and additional lavatory
- utility room
- technical room
- remote control of home appliances: you can control appliances and heating system with a mobile phone
- marble floors in all baths and bathing areas, high-quality glass shower, exclusive towel rails
In the vicinity of the house there are various opportunities for recreation and sports. In walking distance there is a golf club and a cross-country race. It is easy to get to lakes Schwarzsee and Gieringer Weiher well known by their water healing properties. It takes only 10 minutes to get to the ski resorts of Kitzbühel and Kirchberg.
Purchase costs regulated by law
- Transfer tax 3.5%
- Agent commission 3.6% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 3%
- Registration fee 1.1%
- Legal fees 1.2–2.4% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 1–2%