It`s offered a trading centre in Lower Austria
Annual rent: 474,427 €.
The object is fully rented (+ waiting list of tenants). Contracts for lease are concluded on different terms.
There is the possibility of expanding into the adjacent business park.
The property is situated in Lower Austria. This is an agricultural land, which is famous for its beautiful vineyards and vast farmland. Lower Austria ranks first among the other districts for the production of agricultural products.
Strong industrial component of the region's economy is based on the large oil fields. On the territory of Lower Austria built chemical plants, metalworking and metallurgical industries. Development of the textile and food industries.
Of particular note is the presence on the territory of Lower Austria developed system of technology centers to promote the development of small and medium-sized businesses. Currently, state government is making great efforts to build on the territory of Lower Austria's new businesses, including to provide the local population with additional jobs.
Austria — an ideal place to do business. Such a conclusion is pushing not only the stability of the local economy, but the favor of the tax legislation in relation to new business.
Here are a few benefits of buying real estate in Austria:
- economic and political stability,
- high standard of living (stable first place in the European Union and the second in the world in terms of quality of life),
- strict adherence to the rule of law,
- a high level of personal security (low crime rate),
- strict enforcement of property rights,
- strict observance of banking secrecy,
- suitable for business tax laws,
- rich cultural heritage, a rich cultural life, etc.
Purchase costs regulated by law
- Transfer tax 3.5%
- Agent commission 3.6% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 3%
- Registration fee 1.1%
- Legal fees 1.2–2.4% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 1–2%