In Vienna 's 22nd district, near the metro station ”Donau-city“ will be located a new building, offering a choice of 33 apartments, ranging in size from 30 sqm up to 87 sqm and prices from 145020 to 677400 Euros.
The orientation of the windows — South-West (to the yard), and Northwest (to the street).
The apartments will be fully finished ”turnkey“. Finishing includes:
- Flooring in living room flooring.
- Covering floors and walls in bathrooms and corridors ceramic tiles.
- The bathroom is fully equipped.
- A fully equipped kitchen (4,800 euro)
Space in the underground garage for an additional fee at 34,200 Euros. Location
The 22nd district of Vienna – Donaustadt. Here you can feel like a holiday with lots of activities on the banks of the Old Danube, and, at the same time, get all the benefits of living in the middle of the capital city. The Donaustadt district is known far beyond Austria 's borders, as a modern business centre of Vienna. Here there are:
- UNO-City (Vienna international centre, or simply ”the City“ UN — building complex that hosts many UN organizations in Vienna. He is the third seat of the UN in the world, after new York and Geneva).
- The tallest buildings of the Vienna Danube city ”-a modern office and residential complexes.
- Veterinary University Of Vienna.
Transport infrastructure is very good: metro station and tram stops can be reached in the shortest possible time, and the nearest metro station U1 – just 8 minutes walking.Distances
The main square of Vienna — 5.6 km
- UNO City — 900 m
- D/garden — 210 m
- Primary school — 2 km
- Reception of the doctor — 110 m
- Pharmacy — 200 m
- Bus stop is 65 m
- Metro station (U1) — 750 m
- Ice skating rink — 2.7 km
Purchase costs regulated by law
- Transfer tax 3.5 %
- Agent commission 3.6 %(incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 3 %
- Registration fee 1.1 %
- Legal fees 1.2–2.4% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 1–2 %