New project in the heart of the Donau-City offers apartments from 2 to 4 rooms, ranging from 44 sqm up to 190 sqm and prices from 290,000 to 1,750,000 Euro.
The project is notable for the highest level of architectural work, as well as building and finishing materials.The inner space
Each apartment has panoramic windows from floor to ceiling and space outdoors (balconies, loggias or terraces) that have access from all living areas of each apartment.
All apartments are equipped with fire safety systems and intercoms. The house has an underground garage. For all the occupants of the house – common areas:
- underground garage,
- storage space for bikes, strollers,
- children 's Playground,
- Wellness area (SPA area – approx. 155 sqm and a fitness room, approx. 140 sqm).
Directly in the complex there will be a small park.Equipment
- Satellite antennas on the rooftops of buildings
- Video surveillance in public areas, video door phones in the apartments, fire alarm (smoke detectors) in the apartments.
- The Central key provides access to the apartment, garage, mailbox, storage of rubbish, storage room for bicycles
- Plumbing the German and Austrian production (DURAVIT, HANSGROHE).
The Donau-city is a modern and green area, attractive for family and single citizens. It has all the infrastructure necessary for everyday life: kindergartens, schools, doctors 'offices, and shops, as well as unlimited opportunities for sports and recreation.Transport links
Several bus lines, stops, and subway line U1 in just 8 minutes to the centre of Vienna, the Cathedral, the Stephansdom. Thanks to the convenient connection to the motorway A22 – 20 abdominal will take to get to the international airport in Schwechat.Distance
- The main square of Vienna — 5.6 km
- Metro station — 750m
- The bus stop is 800m
- Beach Old Danube — 2.1 km
Purchase costs regulated by law
- Transfer tax 3.5 %
- Agent commission 3.6 %(incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 3 %
- Registration fee 1.1 %
- Legal fees 1.2–2.4% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 1–2 %