We offer a wonderful villa in a wonderful place near conservation area.
The house is in excellent condition, with no signs of wear. All rooms have been recently painted.
The villa was completed in 2010. During construction, great attention was paid to the quality of materials: marble, granite, limestone antique, antique tiles, parquet.
The architecture is carefully designed. The layout is made on the model of the old houses.
All bedrooms and the living room are well lit and overlook the garden.
Ground Floor (135 sq. m.): entrance, hallway, utility room, pantry, guest bathroom of stone, kitchen, dining room, living room, stone staircase.
Upper floor (165 sq. m.): children's room, guest room, bedroom, dressing room, 2 bathrooms, two toilets, a laundry room, a large study/ storage room, balcony 5 sq. m. and a terrace 21 sq. m.
- stone floors,
- heated floors,
- kitchen appliances from a reputable manufacturer,
- Alarm systems including remote control,
- pipes for the integrated vacuum cleaning system and air conditioning,
- High quality fittings in the bathrooms,
- stucco on the ceiling in almost every room,
- electric exterior shutters,
- mosquito nets on all windows,
- electronically controlled skylights in the bathroom.
- large driveway of pavers,
- Parking for two cars,
- garage 38 sq. m. with electric door and floor of an epoxy resin,
- garden with remote control (13 spotlights in garden, home, swimming pool, Christmas lights)
- automatic irrigation system,
- 62 m² covered terrace of antique limestone
- terrace with a balustrade of massive design,
- preparations are made for creating a winter garden,
- garden house,
- green spaces: emerald arborvitae, cherries hedge, rose bushes, maple, magnolia,
- 4x8x1,5 m pool with Roman stairs, chrome accents, automatic control system of pH/ chlorine and lighting.
The villa is located in a unique residential park near conservation area, in a 15-minute drive to the south of Vienna.
Nearby is the castle Oberwaltersdorf, which belongs the multimillionaire Frank Stronau who lives in this region. Near is the golf course, a tennis club, lake.
Purchase costs regulated by law
- Transfer tax 3.5%
- Agent commission 3.6% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 3%
- Registration fee 1.1%
- Legal fees 1.2–2.4% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 1–2%