The property is located in the northwest of Vienna in a quiet area, directly adjacent to the Pötzleinsdorfer Castle Park.
This villa was built in 1912 by the master builder Blum. It is one of the most exclusive residential addresses in town — the property is located on a hill and consists of four residential floors, all accessible by an elevator.
The total living space (4 apartments) is approximately 580 m² — each living level has been equipped as a single living area and could thus easily be separately rented or sold.
- Living level 1: apartment 149 m²: entrance hall, living salon, 4 rooms, bathroom, kitchen
- Living Level 2: 150 m² apartment: foyer, living salon, 4 rooms, bathroom, kitchen
- Housing Level 3: apartment 142 m²: entrance hall, living salon, 4 rooms, bathroom, kitchen, conservatory, balcony
- Housing Level 4: partment 138 m²: entrance hall, living room, 3 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, terrace
The garden area is well tended and includes an on-site waterfall.
- Property type: Chalet/ Villa
- Rooms: 18
- Living space: 580 m²
- Surface area: 1200 m²
- Availability: immediatel
- Heating: Gas/ Underfloor Heating
- Flooring: Parquet/ Marble
- Building Type: Old Building
- Condition: Very good/ good
Purchase costs regulated by law
- Transfer tax 3.5 %
- Agent commission 3.6 %(incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 3 %
- Registration fee 1.1 %
- Legal fees 1.2–2.4% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 1–2 %