A new project of three residential houses near the regional hospital in Klagenfurt. The residential complex will include a total of 36 apartments. The basement includes common areas — garbage room, storage of prams and bicycles. Each apartment bestows a storage room in the basement. There are 45 indoor and outdoor parking spaces.
Small two-bedroom apartments are popular among the students, pensioners and single citizens.
The complex will be ready to move in at 04/05/2017.
3-bedroom apartments from 70 sq. m. are ideal for small families. All the rooms in this type of apartments are isolated, and access to the bathroom is via the hallway.
1. Entrance 5.57 m²
2. Robes 2.25 m²
3. Bathroom 6.38 m²
4. WC 1.98 m²
5. 1 Bedroom 11.57 m²
6. 2 Bedrooms 12.31 m²
7. The kitchen/ living room 30.63 m²
The total area of 70.60 m²
10. Balcony of 25.18 m²
11. Terrace 25.28 m²
12. Garden of 54.70 m²
The individual citizens of countries outside the Euro Union can also purchase this property! Apartments in the residential complex can be purchased for housing or rental. Rental property features
- The yield from 3.6% to 4.19%
- If you purchase the property in order to rent it, VAT returns (up to 20% of property value)!
- It 's possible to obtain the credit in the Austrian banks, if you pay at least 50% of equity of your own, on terms from 2.5% to 3.5% per annum.
Warranty First Rental Property:
- The owner of the apartment has not to worry about finding tenants (this it made by the management company);
- The owner receives a guaranteed income after the date specified in the contract (usually the month following the month of the planned commissioning), even if the construction is still unfinished
- If the tenant is not found, the management company pays to the owner the amount of the rent, according to the contract.
Additional possibility (optional) — a guarantee of long-term lease of real estate: a permanent guaranteed income for 5 years, it is proposed under the terms of 2.5% — 3% of the net value of the investment.
The proximity to the center of Klagenfurt lets you enjoy the perfect urban infrastructure: the city has an international airport, a university, offices of large companies (eg, Philips). The town lies on the shores of Lake Wörthersee, the famous resort points, the beach is easily accessible by bicycle.
The house is located near the regional hospital, in a quiet place with a small transport load, but not far from the city center with the ”new area“ (1.9 km), and a large shopping center ”ECE City Arkaden“ (1,5 km).
Shops for daily needs are within walking distance (Billa 800 m, Lidl 220 m), post office and bank are in 300m, doctors in 600 m.
The nearest bus stop is 350 meters away. The nearest exit to the motorway is in 5.2 km.
Distance to the education centers:
- Kindergarten 700m
- Elementary School 1.1 km
- High school 700 m
- Graduate High School 1.8 km
- Business College HAK 1.8 km
- Alpen-Adria University 6.0 km
Purchase costs regulated by law
- Transfer tax 3.5 %
- Agent commission 3.6 %(incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 3 %
- Registration fee 1.1 %
- Legal fees 1.2–2.4% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 1–2 %