Thanks to the elegance of architectural forms, exclusive materials, as well as views at the magnificent mountains, the chalet is the embodiment of the dream of a modern mansion in the mountains.
Luxurious amenities and chic interior design are combined here with the beautiful wild nature. The front facade, built mostly of translucent structures, offers an incredible view over the impressive landscape. Luxury terrace also provides an opportunity to admire the panorama of Gastein mountains.
In chalet there is a living room with fireplace, kitchen, utility room, guest toilet on the ground floor, at least four bedrooms and guest rooms, toilets and bathrooms on the upper floor, a wellness room with a pool, hot tub on the terrace, a sauna and a hammam, relaxation area in the basement. There is also a garage for two cars and a lift.
Chalets are equipped with multimedia and sound systems ”High-end“. In addition, they are equipped with the system ”smart house“ of the remote control of heating and the home monitoring, providing comfort, reliability and exceptional ease of living.
Assistance in obtaining a residence permit.
The complex is ocated in the mountains within walking distance from the center of Bad Gastein. Transport situation
- The nearest airports are Salzburg (100 km), Munich (267 km.)
- By car: 2.5 hours from Munich, 1.2 hours from Salzburg, 2 hours from Innsbruck.
- By train: 5.5 hours from Vienna (416 km), 1.5 hours from Salzburg, 3 hours from Innsbruck with change in Schwarzach-St. Veit (218 km).
Sport opportunities of the region
- Cross-country skiing (90 km.).
- Outdoor thermal pool (7)
- Indoor swimming pool (25)
- 17 radon galleries
- Water therapy, thermal springs
- Horseback riding (in a closed arena)
- Indoor tennis courts (6)
- Squash (2)
- Riding in a sleigh pulled by horses
- Sports programs for children
- Hang-gliding, paragliding (courses)
- 90 km. hiking trails
- Fitness center, sport shooting, hunting
- Outdoor ice rink
In the center of Bad Gastein c 1984 it is one of the best casinos in Austria.
Purchase costs regulated by law
- Transfer tax 3.5%
- Agent commission 3.6% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 3%
- Registration fee 1.1%
- Legal fees 1.2–2.4% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 1–2%