Price reduced from 4,500,000 euro! The villa, built in 1912 with beautiful views of the park.
The building has recently been completely renovated by architect Hugo Blum and furnished with quality antiques. Impressive bathrooms are finished in real gold and marble; and floors made of solid oak wood. Luxury chandeliers and expensive works of art also gives value to the object.
The building is divided into four roughly equal in area apartments — each with separate entrance, kitchen and bathroom. The apartments are fully prepared for renting, reselling or or residence.
Technically, the building has also been completely renovated. The electrical system has been updated and now the whole building is heated by underfloor heating. There was also an alarm system and a modern elevator.
Free parking is available right outside the house. In the future, easily possible to organize parking lots directly on the land (check available).
The mansion is located in the north-west of Vienna, in a quiet and prestigious 18th district, and borders directly with the palace park Pettsleynsdorfer. Tram line 41 is a 3-minute walk from the house and offers a quick and direct access to the city center of Vienna.