The house was built in 1945, in 2013 was a complete restoration, thanks to which it is in excellent condition.
The mansion includes 3 separate apartments.
The apartment has high ceilings 3.9m, located on the ground floor has an area of about 195 м². A wooden staircase leads to the basement of the house, converted into a SPA-center, in accordance with the highest standards: in the presence of an infrared cabin, Jacuzzi and fireplace. In addition, in the cellar is a stylish wine cellar with a vaulted ceiling of red brick.
On the second floor is an apartment of about 133 м², with an average ceiling height of 3.85 м². This apartment also has a finish.
The total area of terraces and balconies of 50 м².
- connections to the equipment of kitchens and bathrooms;
- heated floors, large tiled (1x1 m), white ceramic tiles;
- flooring: ceramic tiles, stone, parquet;
The house is suitable for people with disabilities.
On the territory there are 2 parking spaces.
Purchase costs regulated by law
- Transfer tax 3.5 %
- Agent commission 3.6 %(incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 3 %
- Registration fee 1.1 %
- Legal fees 1.2–2.4% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 1–2 %