Stylish country chalets finished handmade in the center of the ski resort.
The house has three ground and one basement floor.
On the ground floor there is an entrance hall, 2 cellars, boiler room and board room.
On the ground floor there is a well-equipped kitchen-dining room, living room, library, shower and separate toilet, and ski storage.
The second floor includes a well-equipped bedrooms — two doubles with balcony and one single, a bathroom and a separate toilet.
On the second (attic) floor has a large bedroom with a double bed and a living kitchen with a pullout sofa bed. This room can also be used as separate apartments for their own residence or for rental.
- in winter, the resort ski bus that stops a minute's walk from the house
- furniture could be include by arrangement
- Certificate of energy efficiency: 103.63 kWh/ м² Grade: D
- Heating: Central, electrical
- Utility costs: € 61
The chalet is located in a beautiful location at the foot of Grimming, on the sunny south side of the slope directly at the entrance to the ski resort Tauplitz.
The area is well developed infrastructure — close to have everything you need for everyday life. The resort Tauplitz very successfully developed the last few years and is widely known for its excellent quality paved trails for cross-country skiing, and in addition, beautiful hiking trails in the summer.
Purchase costs regulated by law
- Transfer tax 3.5 %
- Agent commission 3.6 %(incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 3 %
- Registration fee 1.1 %
- Legal fees 1.2–2.4% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 1–2 %