- Luxury apartment for sale located within the largest spa complex in the whole of Austria (600,000 guests yearly)
- Top holiday location. Very popular with Austrians especially
- All ”Wellness“ facilities to hand
- Service of the 4**** hotel for you and your guests. Restaurants and spa to hand
- Lovely surrounding scenery. Endless things to see and do
There are 4 types of apartment, all with ”luxury fittings“, equipped with adequate holiday kitchen. The parking is not individually owned but available free of charge (2 car parking spaces for each apartment).
Type ”Penthouse-South“ offers 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, very high cellings (more than 3 m), additional storage room (30 sq. m), south-looking terrace (47 sq. m)
Available for NONE-EU citizens!
Location and nearby objects
This region of Austria is known as the Süd Steiermark and is described as ”Hügelland“ — that is, rolling hills covered with deciduous woodland together with fruit orchards of apples, cherries, peaches and apricots. It is a beautiful region of Austria.
It is also a top culinary region with a great many gourmet delicacies to enjoy. The Buschenschanks should not be missed.
The local market towns of Jennersdorf, Fürstenfeld and Feldbach are full of character and very interesting to visit.
Above all it is a top wine growing region with interesting ”wine roads“ to follow and explore. There are thousands of vineyards in Austria and many visitors come to this area just to buy their wines for the year.
There are cycle tracks, open air swimming pools and everything that you might need for an enjoyable holiday.
Some 1.5 million people come to this region of Austria every year.
Purchase costs regulated by law
- Transfer tax 3.5%
- Agent commission 3.6% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 3%
- Registration fee 1.1%
- Legal fees 1.2–2.4% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 1–2%