In the traditional Austrian village of Rauris is being built a chalet complex with hotel management. This chalet is for 4 people, it bestows a terrace of 20 m² and a balcony of 4,2 m². The price includes a parking space.
On the residential complex
The complex comprises 46 chalets and a main building with reception, restaurant, cellar for storing skis and 12 apartments. Its architecture blends harmoniously with the surrounding landscape.
All chalets have wooden facades and balconies in Alpine style. They combine the traditional way of building of brick with modern technology and high-quality thermal insulation system. Chalets face to the west and give spectacular views of the surrounding mountains.
All chalets are fully furnished, including TV, kitchen and furniture for the balcony and the garden. There is wi-fi. Equipment is included in the price.
The resort is heated centrally via the main building with a modern pellet heating system.
- Hotel management and property renting are leaded by a famous professional company.
- Owners can use the property up to 6 weeks per year.
- Anticipated increase in the cost of housing
- VAT refund
- Interesting retirement options
The village of Rauris is in the heart of Hohe Tauern National Park, where you will find rest in the nature surrounded by meadows, forests and mountains. It is ideal for fishing, hiking (250 km of tracks), cycling and, of course, mountain and cross-country skiing, for the latter there is also 40 km of tracks.
Purchase costs regulated by law
- Transfer tax 3.5%
- Agent commission 3.6% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 3%
- Registration fee 1.1%
- Legal fees 1.2–2.4% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 1–2%