One-bedroom apartment in a newly built complex at the University of Graz. The price includes a storage room in the basement of the house generally, parking at extra charge. About the project
The complex includes:
- 300-400 apartments ranging from 31 to 111 m²
- ”House of Generations“ (apartments for the elderly with care, nursery, kindergarten, student hostel)
- Commercial premises (SPAR supermarket and other shops, etc.)
- Underground parking for 300 cars
On the first floor there are commercial and public premises, on the upper floors — private apartments.
Annual energy consumption 26 kWh/ m²*, energy efficiency class A.
- dining-living room with an open kitchen area
- separate toilet
- en-suite bathroom
- the balcony can be accessed from both the living room and the bedroom
Sustainable energy concept with the use of renewable energy sources; an own electricity generation (photovoltaics), charge potrs for electric cars in the underground garage.
The help in obtaining a mortgage loan in the Austrian bank. The loan conditions depend on the individual conditions of the transaction, the purchased object and the buyer 's documents.
General conditions for non EU citizens — at 50% or more equity in the period of 10–15–20 years, the interest rate ranges from 2.2% to 3.5% per annum.
In the case of a loan the buyer has to pay related costs. They are set by law and constitute about 5–6% of the loan amount.
The residential complex is located very close to the Technical University, in the heart of Eggenberg, near the park with an ancient fortress, the residence of a noble family Eggenbergs. Since 2010 the area has been developing very fast.
All the necessary for life — doctors, schools, kindergartens, shops — are within walking distance or a few minutes by public transport away.
The Main Train Station of Graz and the main square can be reached by public transport within 10 minutes. Distances
- Tram 400 m
- Hofer supermarket 150m
- Merkur supermarket 300 m
- SPAR supermarket in the complex
- Bank 500m
- Post 550 m
- Kindergarten in the complex
- Elementary School 500m
- High school 550 m
- The University FH Joanneum in close proximity
- The complex of pools ”Auster“ 650 m
- Tennis courts, stadium 700 m
- Eggenberg Palace and Park 1,2 km.
- Main Train Station 1.4 km
Purchase costs regulated by law
- Transfer tax 3.5 %
- Agent commission 3.6 %(incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 3 %
- Registration fee 1.1 %
- Legal fees 1.2–2.4% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 1–2 %