Two-bedroom apartment in a newly built complex at the University of Graz. The price includes a storage room in the basement of the house generally, parking at extra charge. About the project
The complex includes:
- 300-400 apartments ranging from 31 to 111 m²
- ”House of Generations“ (apartments for the elderly with care, nursery, kindergarten, student hostel)
- Commercial premises (SPAR supermarket and other shops, etc.)
- Underground parking for 300 cars
On the first floor there are commercial and public premises, on the upper floors — private apartments.
Annual energy consumption 26 kWh/ m²*, energy efficiency class A.
- dining-living room with an open kitchen area
- two bedrooms
- separate toilet
- separate bathroom
- the balcony can be entered from all the rooms!
Sustainable energy concept with the use of renewable energy sources; an own electricity generation (photovoltaics), charge potrs for electric cars in the underground garage.
The help in obtaining a mortgage loan in the Austrian bank. The loan conditions depend on the individual conditions of the transaction, the purchased object and the buyer's documents.
General conditions for non EU citizens — at 50% or more equity in the period of 10–15–20 years, the interest rate ranges from 2.2% to 3.5% per annum.
In the case of a loan the buyer has to pay related costs. They are set by law and constitute about 5–6% of the loan amount.
The residential complex is located very close to the Technical University, in the heart of Eggenberg, near the park with an ancient fortress, the residence of a noble family Eggenbergs. Since 2010 the area has been developing very fast.
All the necessary for life — doctors, schools, kindergartens, shops — are within walking distance or a few minutes by public transport away.
The Main Train Station of Graz and the main square can be reached by public transport within 10 minutes. Distances
- Tram 400 m
- Hofer supermarket 150m
- Merkur supermarket 300 m
- SPAR supermarket in the complex
- Bank 500m
- Post 550 m
- Kindergarten in the complex
- Elementary School 500m
- High school 550 m
- The University FH Joanneum in close proximity
- The complex of pools ”Auster“ 650 m
- Tennis courts, stadium 700 m
- Eggenberg Palace and Park 1,2 km.
- Main Train Station 1.4 km
Purchase costs regulated by law
- Transfer tax 3.5%
- Agent commission 3.6% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 3%
- Registration fee 1.1%
- Legal fees 1.2–2.4% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 1–2%