A four-room apartment on the fifth floor of a modern house. The house consists of 17 apartments and is equipped with a two-storey parking.
The apartment comprises an entrance hall, three bedrooms (15,1, 10,2 and 10,2 м²), a spacious living room (33,3 м²), which is combined with a kitchen and a dining area; as well as a wardrobe, a small utility room, a bathroom and a toilet. The living room and the bedrooms have an access to a terrace of 30,7 м².
- turn-key ready apartment
- equipped bathroom
- beech or oak parquet (a buyer can choose the material and the laying pattern)
- tiles in the hallway, the bathroom/WC and the utility room (the colors on the buyer's choice: dark brown, light gray, beige and black)
- facade blinds
If desired, the apartment can be individually re-planned.
Each apartment owns a storage room.
A standard parking place in the garage can be purchased for € 18,000; a parking place width 3.50 m adapted for use by disabled persons — for 25,000 €.
- bus stop — 100 m
- supermarket — 350 m
- doctor — 750 m
- Thalersee — 4 km
- Elementary School — a neighboring plot
- Secondary School — 2 km
- kindergarten — 300 m
The house is located on a quiet dead-end street in the Gösting district. The way to the city center, which is 4 km away, takes about 10 minutes by public transport.
Not far from the house, a few minutes away by car there is the old Gösting castle, The Thalersee lake and a golf course.
Purchase costs regulated by law
- Transfer tax 3.5%
- Agent commission 3.6% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 3%
- Registration fee 1.1%
- Legal fees 1.2–2.4% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 1–2%