The apartment is surrounded by the balcony of 45 m². The price includes a storage room in the basement, a place in the underground garage and a built in kitchen. About the project
The complex will consist of a dozen buildings. Now we offer to your attentions apartments in three residential buildings. First
construction stage comprises two eight-story homes, the second — eleven-house. These include two — four-room apartments of 47-93 m² cost from 148,533 to 291,931 euros.
Spacious balconies surrounding the house on all sides give a unique architectural style of the entire ensemble. Every living room in the project has an access to the balcony! The houses are surrounded by a common park.
Houses are planned with closed entrances and stairwells. On the elevator you can climb out of the underground garage to all floors.
Technical equipment of the complex
- ”Underfloor heating“ with thermostat in each room.
- Low energy consumption buildings (Annual energy consumption (HWB) 23,44 kWh/ m² * Class A).
- Own fotovoltaic system for generation and supply of electricity in the common areas.
- Softener for drinking water (filters).
- Underground garage.
- Storage room for bikes and a wardrobe with tools for repairs of bicycles for public use.
- Storage room for prams.
- The apartments are provided with a ventilation system, so there is no need of an additional ventilation.
- dining-living room with an open kitchen area 34 m²
- bedroom — 14.16 m²
- room 1 – 10.62 m²
- room 2 – 10.38 m²
- hall 12.34 m²
- pantry — 2.25 m²
- bathroom — 5.72 m²
- WC — 1.85 m²
The help in obtaining a mortgage loan in the Austrian bank. The loan conditions depend on the individual conditions of the transaction, the purchased object and the buyer's documents.
General conditions for non EU citizens — at 50% or more equity in the period of 10–15–20 years, the interest rate ranges from 2.2% to 3.5% per annum.
In the case of a loan the buyer has to pay related costs. They are set by law and constitute about 5–6% of the loan amount.
300 meters away there is a bus stop. Grocery stores are within walking distance. Nursery, kindergarten, school are nearby, as well as tennis courts and swimming pools. The agricultural college, located nearby, offers fresh fruits and vegetables as well as meat products from its own farm and greenhouses.
Location and nearby objects
The residential complex is being built at the foot of the mountain and the castle of St. Martin, in the so-called ”green belt“ of Graz. There are apartments in three buildings for sale — the closest to the park and castle.
Purchase costs regulated by law
- Transfer tax 3.5%
- Agent commission 3.6% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 3%
- Registration fee 1.1%
- Legal fees 1.2–2.4% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 1–2%