We offer 3 apartments of 77.18 m², 117.08 m², 174.30 m².
Completion of the 4th quarter of 2016.
The apartment is located in a house that combines modern architecture and thoughtful landscape design. Free plan allows you to arrange the apartment on request.
- Balcony or terrace
- The apartment is on the ground floor has a garden
- A two-storey garage
- A large children's playground in the yard
- Storage room for bikes and prams
- Landscaped front of the house and a green courtyard
- Wheelchair access
In the immediate vicinity of the house are Shonburg Palace, Theresianum, Vienna University of Technology, and Charles Church. Shops and cultural events, such as Opera, Naschmarkt, Belvedere Garden or Alois-Drash Park are within walking distance.
Purchase costs regulated by law
- Transfer tax 3.5%
- Agent commission 3.6% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 3%
- Registration fee 1.1%
- Legal fees 1.2–2.4% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 1–2%