The building with 43 apartments is located on the territory of 4 **** hotel, that will be connected to it by an underground passage. The object is currently under reconstruction. The first 12 apartments were renovated in 2015. The complete reconstruction of the hotel is planned to finish in 2016. The hotel will consist of rooms, service reception, lobby, café/ bar, restaurant complex and wellness area. The wellness area includes a swimming pool, a relaxation room with panoramic windows, offering breathtaking views of the Alps, a sauna, a steam bath etc. The owners and/ or their guests can use all services offered by the hotel. Equipment
The apartments are sold ”turnkey“ finished. The layout can be changed according to the wishes of the owner.
- wooden windows
- floor — laminate, tile
Assist in obtaining a mortgage loan in the Austrian bank. The loan conditions vary depending on the individual conditions of the transaction's art, the purchased object and documents submitted by the buyer's side. General conditions for non-citizens of the European Union — with 50% or more equity in the period of 10–15–20 years, the interest rate ranges from 2.2% to 3.5% per annum. One-off costs associated with obtaining a loan are set by law and amount to approx. 5–6% of the loan amount. These include:
- Registration in the land register 1.2%
- One-time fee for the registration of bank note. 2%
- Agent's fee, arrange the loan of 2% if the property is acquired by the same agent; 5% for assistance for the loan under the existing Austrian property
- Valuation of real estate experts according to expert tariffs: from approx. 200 euros.
The apartments can be used for your own holiday or be rented by the hotel. There are various possible options with a guaranteed income and limited personal use, a flexible approach and different management models.
According to Austrian law, all costs when buying property are paid by the buyer. Related costs are set by law and calculated from the purchase price. These include:
- Land tax 3.5%
- Registration of the new owner in the land register 1.1%, the real estate agent's fee of 3% (plus VAT)
- Legal fees for drawing up contracts between 1 to 2% (plus VAT)
- Notary (Tariff) approx. from 300 to 500 euros per transaction
Purchase costs regulated by law
- Transfer tax 3.5%
- Agent commission 3.6% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 3%
- Registration fee 1.1%
- Legal fees 1.2–2.4% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 1–2%