A modern penthouse in the heart of Vienna.
Planning penthouse includes 4 bedrooms, office, laundry room and storage, two kitchens, 4 toilets, 3 bathrooms, two rooms that can be used at the discretion of the client, and three terraces.
Penthouse can be divided into 2 independent parts (the cost will be EUR 0.8 million and EUR 6.2 million).
- Basement (prepared a place for storing wine)
- Rent 2 garages for 100 euros per month (each)
- 3 terraces 118 m
- Flooring — parquet, tile SICIS, VERSACE,
- Sanitary equipment Villeroy & Boch,
- Design doors,
- New aluminum/ wood windows,
- Chandeliers Sylcom,
- Finnish sauna with a TV,
- Two inputs, a chip used for access to the apartment,
- The apartment is connected to the protection,
- Built-in furniture, cabinets,
- Professional Safe Wertheim,
- Air conditioning,
- System — ”Smart House“, controlled by Ipad, touch panels,
- Floor heating,
- Central vacuum cleaner,
- German cuisine, the AEG and Siemens appliances,
- Electric blinds,
- WIFI/ Internet
- CCTV (16 cameras) — inside and outside access from/ Iphone IPAD,
- 3D Home CINEMA, touch panel in each room.
Purchase costs regulated by law
- Transfer tax 3.5 %
- Agent commission 3.6 %(incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 3 %
- Registration fee 1.1 %
- Legal fees 1.2–2.4% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 1–2 %