Living, working and living holidays with style! — This is the motto of the new project in the very center of the old spa town in close proximity to the beautiful park.
The project includes a complete reconstruction of two old elegant villas that once belonged to the nobility (1856). The are 100 parking spaces in the underground garage available.
Several shops and a restaurant on the ground floor of the new complex, offering beautiful views of the park and the fountain.
Just a few minutes walk separates your new home from the 20-ha Park, where local and exotic trees were planted almost two hundred years ago. The SPA with thermal waters is also in the immediate proximity.
A 9-hole golf course is withing 5 minuet drive.
The apartment is located on the second floor.
The thick walls of the old villa provide an ideal climate in the rooms.
- Hall (approx. 16 sq. m)
- Bedroom 1 (approx. 17 sq. m.)
- Bathroom (with barrier-free shower)
- Utility room
- Bedroom 2 (approx. 14 sq. m.)
- Bedroom 3 (approx. 15 sq. m.)
- Spacious kitchen with dining area (approx. 41 sq. m.) combined with the living room
- Living room (approx. 19 sq. m.)
- From the bedroom and dining room — exit to the balcony (approx. 8 sq. m.). The balcony offers fantastic views to the center of idyllic SPA town.
- High-quality oak flooring
- premium -class tile in the bathroom
- Bathrooms are equipped with designer plumbing. Barrier-free showers and heated towel rails. There is a connection for a washing machine
- The house has an elevator — from underground parking to each floor
- An underground garage is available at an additional cost.
- Can be bought by the citizens of non-EU countries
- Due to the central location in the town and the layout, this apartment can be used as an office
- Austrian law provides tax advantages for professional investors, who are buying an apartment for rent.
- All premises of the apartment and the complex are barrier-free.
- Location in the center of the SPA resort, in a town with excellent medical and tourist infrastructure — an ideal place for a ”second residence“
- a loan in an Austrian bank up to 50% of the value of real estate is possible
- A traditional spa resort, with more than 450,000 treatments annually
- Rehabilitation clinic + more than 30 doctors of different specializations in the town
- Opportunities for secondary special, higher and MBA education in the field of culinary, tourism and medical tourism
Location and nearby infrastructure
In the center of a traditional 19th century SPA resort in South-East Styria. This is a tourist region of Austria, where more than 90% of the tourists are Austrians themselves.
In addition to wellness programs, the resort is known for its culinary delights, wine roads, excellent climate and excellent infrastructure (golf course, thermal baths, tennis courts, a fantastic park, numerous hiking and cycling routes passing through idyllic vineyards, villages, castles and fortresses.
Here, in the ”Styrian Tuscany“ it is very comfortable to live and work and spend holidays.
Location in the very center of Europe will allow you to travel comfortably to all its corners:
- Maribor (Slovenia) 57 km
- Graz Airport 63 km
- Oz. Balaton (Hungary),150 km
- Zagreb (capital of Khovatia),170 km
- Ljubljana (capital of Slovenia),185 km
- Vienna International Airport 195 km
- Klagenfurt 200 km
- Bratislava (capital of Slovakia),254 km
- Ski Resorts/ High Alps 200 km
- Adriatic Sea (Trieste, Italy),280 km
- Budapest (Hungary),300 km
- Salzburg 330 km
- Venice (Italy),430 km
- Munich (Germany),460 km
- Prague (Czech capital),500 km