This chalet is located in the Wildkogel ski area, in the most picturesque site, next to the border of Tyrol and Salzburg. It filled with both traditional charm and modern amenities.
Your personal, top class custom made wooden house is built with individual style in the heart of Hohe Tauern National Park, biggest in Alps, also provides an investment, with an attractive yield return.
The new complex consists of 61 chalets, with its own “village center” — well thought-out infrastructure with traditional village fountain, children's playground, a reception, restaurant, cafe and bar, deli and gift shop, sports shop and much more.
There are three sizes of Chalets (approx. 100 m², 135 m² and 160 m²) available in the complex.
The first and the second construction stage has already been built, and they are well booked by guests starting December 2017.
This Chalet, No. 41, will be ready by the winter season 2021/22.
Here you have over 220 km of skiing around
It takes less than 2 hours from from both Salzburg and Innsbruck Airports.
The chalet is located at an altitude of 935 m above sea level and offers lovely views of the forest and the tops of the Hohe Tauern mountain range.
The entrance to the chalet is from the top floor. From the hallway you can immediately enter the ski room.
The living accommodation with open plan kitchen is arranged on the same floor under a high wooden ceiling with beams, with direct access to the balcony with hand- carved railings and a cozy terrace. Also on this level there are a guest toilet and a staircase to the lower floors. Carport for 2 vehicles is in front of the entrance.
On the second lower level there are three bedrooms. Each bedroom has its own bathroom. All three bedrooms has an access to a spacious balcony and another terrace.
In the lower level you will find another bedroom with its own bathroom, a sauna with multi-functional room, which can be used as an additional sleeping area, technical room and lockable storage for the owner.
- Panoramic windows and spacious terraces, fireplace
- Sauna, room for storing skis and equipment.
- Covered parking for two cars.
- Lockable storage room.
- The price of the chalet includes ”turnkey“ finishing, including high quality oak floors, tiles and sanitary ware of well-known European brands for toilets.
- Kitchen and furnishings are finest and most luxury
- The cost of a furniture package for a chalet with four bedrooms from 65.000 euros.
- A professional tour operator deals with the entire booking process and management for the chalet to rent.
- The all-inclusive service includes room service, cleaning, fresh bed linen and towels, all cleaning products, wood for the fireplace and a snow removal service.
- high level of legal security of the transaction in accordance with Austrian law.
- The possibility of raising a loan in an Austrian bank of 50%, at 2.5–3.5% per annum.
- Payment for the property under construction, according to Austrian law, is made in parts.
- Stage Payments during construction time
- VAT is reimbursed and tax deduction for commercial use can be claimed
Based on the Austria law, all the Ancillary Expenses, regarding purchase of the properties are real are payed by the Buyer. They sum to 10–11% of the gross price (price incl. VAT).
“Ancillary Expenses“ are set by law and they are calculated as percentage of the purchase price:
• Real property transfer tax 3.5% • Land Register registration fee (title to property) 1,1% • Costs of drafting of the contract, as well as cash
expenses for certifications and stamp duties. 1- 2% (+ VAT) • Commission for the agent 3% (+ VAT) • Notaries, clerical, stamp duty 300 — 500 euro per contract
Chalets are being built in the heart of the National Park Hohe Tauern, 950 above the see level. The nearest village, grown over centuries and perfectly preserved, has won multiple national and international awards. Austria's highest mountains form the spectacular backdrop of the village, which offers its guests an abundance of treasures. Holiday amenities, many sports facilities and a varied cultural offering promise relaxation and entertainment.
Wildkogel ski region, the Wildkogel Arena, is a pleasant and peaceful winter sports area. Perfect for beginners and families with children: skiing, snowboarding and ski and it also has a lit tobogganing track, the longest of Europe. The region has more than 62 km of slopes. Deep-snow routes are available for the advanced skier. In winter 2017/2018 the new 10-person cable cars lift the Ganzeralpe opened, resulting in an area of 15 hectares of off-piste opportunities.