The view from this location to the mountains of the Kitzbühel Alps, the Wildkogel and ski areas, as well as the village center of Bramberg am Wildkogel, gives this building plot uniqueness and exclusivity.
The fully developed building plot is located on the edge of the forest with an impressive view, surrounded by the green meadows.
Purchase costs for buying a property in Austria, about 10% of the gross purchase price, are paid by the Buyer.
Fees are calculated on the gross purchase price as follows:
- Purchase Tax — 3.5%
- Registration in the Land Registry — 1.1%
- Preparation of the contracts and Trusty fees — 1.5–2% of gross price + VAT
- Court and Notary's costs — Approx. 350 Euors
- building plot 957 m²
- individual planning options
- Registered as an ”Village area“
- North slope with an impressive view to the Kitzbühel Alps, Evening sun
- public street access
- fully developed
- available for EU citizens and EU companies.