- A charming family home composed of two main residential houses, separate building for utilities and an accommodation for a full-time on-site gardener/ housekeeper that has looked after the property for many years. The property has been built over time and has a lovely warm and homely feel to it. It stands out from many others in the area with its large green space as the majority of the trees have been planted decades ago with specimen trees, some from abroad.
- The buildings are surrounded by a large and charming garden. Gardens have been fertilized with soil from Khachmaz area in Azerbaijan and a number of shrubs and specimen trees including blue spruce (from Russia), pine, eucalyptus, cypress, elm and oak trees have been planted many years ago. Dense greenery provides fresh air and a countryside environment. Garden surface is a mixture of lawn and white sand.
- There are fruit gardens in various parts including olive, apple, pear, peach, cherry, pomegranate, apricot, quince, mulberry and large fig trees customary to the local area.
- The property sits on a hilltop in a safe and tranquil neighbourhood with sea views from the second floor. It is situated a short drive from the beautiful Novkhani beaches on the Caspian Sea offering a great choice of coastal restaurants and cafes.
- Total area 8,500 m² (formally documented 7,500 m²).
- I am the Seller, currently based in London and looking to sell family property back in Azerbaijan. Virtual tours of the estate can be organised upon request. Further on-site viewings can be arranged with my local representatives. No estate agents please.
- The first main residential house has five bedrooms, two bathrooms (jacuzzi), two sitting rooms and a dining room across three floors (220 m² total area). Ground floor is a parking space and storage.
- The second main residential house (150 m² total area) also has basement storage, a one bedroom flat on the ground floor and an open plan attic for a family.
- There is also a separate two-floor building for utilities (100 m² total area) — kitchen, laundrette and storage
- The kitchen opens up to a charming raised pavilion overlooking the gardens. This is a great spot as it stays cool even on a warm summer day. There is an outdoor sink and sockets for TV/ cooking/ kettle.
- At the back there is a separate accommodation for a full-time on-site gardener/ housekeeper (100 m² total area).
- The property is being sold fully furnished.
- Parquet flooring in all rooms.
- Air conditioning in all flats.
- All windows have wrought-iron window grilles and fly screens.
- Two entrances (vehicles and pedestrians)
- Large driveway up to the parking
- Fully built indoor private off-street parking space for three vehicles
- 3x 10t water tanks ensuring water supply for weeks
- Own power generator + fuel tank
- Own power transformer
- Own brick-made BBQ house with grill and chimney
- Combi heating system
- High pressure hot water
- Centralised sewage system
- Double-brick walls (4m high)
- Landline and Internet access available
- The property comes with all necessary ancillary equipment including lawnmower, wagon, ladders, hoses, maintenance & repair appliances, etc
- Investments in excess of USD 60,000 (or AZN 100,000) also qualifies the investor for a residence permit to live in Azerbaijan (citizenship after 7 years)
- Investment opportunity given trend towards residents in central Baku looking to move out to outskirts with larger space and greenery
- Potential to make rental income via Airbnb or conversion to guesthouse all-year-round
- In the middle of the gardens sits a beautiful indoor heated swimming pool with dark and light blue tiles (18m x 6m x 2m) which can be lit at night. Ceiling height: 9m. Floor area: 350 m². The pool building is well-lit and has large windows providing additional natural light. It also features a shower, bathroom, sauna, pool-side resting area and a viewing platform from the second floor. Pool cleaning, maintenance and power stabiliser equipment installed in the basement.
- There is a pavilion with table tennis on the path between the houses and the pool.
- There is also a separate brick-made BBQ house with a grill, chimney and a table for meat, perfect for making kebabs.
- Hard surface sports play area: 15m x 8m (basketball/ tennis).
- Grass surface sports play area: 15m x 8m (football/ volleyball).
- Gardens are surrounded by cycling and running routes with tall pine trees on either side providing fresh air and a lovely scenery.
Location and nearby infrastructure
- Close proximity (1km, 5min drive) to the Caspian sea, Novkhani beaches and coastal restaurants
- 30min drive from central Baku (Azerbaijan's capital)
- 10-12min drive from Sumgait (2nd largest city in Azerbaijan)
- Entrance next to Novkhani – Sumgait bus stop
- Fully paved road to the front door