On 1,200 meters above sea level, in the heart of Tyrol, the new complex with 43 holiday apartments with garden and balcony will be built.
Perfect winter sports conditions: Seefeld will be hosting the Nordic World Ski Championships 2019. There are ideal slopes for beginners, and advanced skiers in Seefeld.
For golf lovers, there are two top golf courses in Seefeld.
The hotel will offer for the guests the restaurant, bar, lounge and the spa area.
There are only 1.5 hours to Munich.
Apartment sizes are from 46.44 m² to 132.52 m².
Purchase prices are 246,911 to 714,064 EUR (net).
Austrian banks will fund up to 50% of the purchase price and usually the loan period will be between 5 and 25 years. The Ancillary Expenses for the credit will be around 6% of the value of the loan. Variable interest rates are currently at around 2–3%; fixed rate are typically 1% — 1.5% higher.
The operating company was founded in 2001. The company specializes in tourism project development and works closely with international tourism companies and investors. The group professionally operates over 7 resorts in the alpine region.
The agreement with the operating company is concluded for 15 years. The income distribution is based on the — ” pool system“. This means that all the income will be pooled across the whole resort. The earnings are then divided among the property owners (after operator commission of 20–29%) and distributed in proportion to the individual property purchase share (the amount of the investment including additional equipment and furnishings).
Ancillary Expenses in Austria are set by law and they are calculated as percentage of the purchase price:
- Real property transfer tax: 3.5%.
- Land Register registration fee (title to property): 1,1%.
- Costs of drafting of the contract, as well as cash expenses for certifications and stamp duties: 1- 2% (+ VAT).
- Commission for the agent: 3% (+ VAT).
- Notaries, clerical, stamp duty: 150 — 300 — 500 euro per contract.
In addition to the mentioned above mandatory associated costs when buying property in Austria, you may experience the following expenses:
- Translations of the documents;
- Interpreting (during signing the contract) by the sworn translator;
- Costs for a loan/mortgage;
Location and nearby objects
Seefeld is the center of the Olympic Region and an idyllic Tyrolean village equipped with all tourist infrastructure.
- Year-round holiday destination with a wide spectrum of sports, recreational facilities and family-friendly activities on 1,200 meters.
- Tyrol’s oldest pedestrian area: a casino, numerous shops and boutiques and a vast range of gastronomic options.
- Multifaceted programme of events in the areas of sport and entertainment.
- Themed walk – ‘Seefeld Ski Trail’ – to the summit of the Brunschkopf mountain and barrier-free walking trail.
- ‘Best of the Alps’ – traditional tourist resort with an international clientele and highest-quality services.
The Olympiaregion Seefeld offers more than 650 km hiking trails.