A representative four-star hotel is located in the Stubai Valley, on a hill and offers unobstructed panoramic views of the village and the surrounding mountains.
The hotel has 30 rooms, total 77 beds.
There is also a reception/ office, a wellness area with a steam room, a sauna and relaxation rooms, various storage rooms, a staff room, a ski room, 2 panoramic terraces and a 5-room apartment on the top floor.
The hotel has its own restaurant with two rooms, decorated in the traditional Tyrolean style, as well as a bar, a kitchen and utility rooms.
A couple of years ago, the hotel was high-quality renovated.
Up to 50%.
To date, Austrian banks offer loans from 1.75 to 3.5% per annum for any period (up to 25 years).
Related costs of the loan (in% of the pledge amount):
- registration of mortgages in the land register 1.2%.
- single contribution to the bank for the formation of a loan agreement approx. 2% (the bank can set its own tariffs).
- trust management approx. 0.6%.
- broker commission 2% + VAT.
- formation of the pledge document, notarial certification — according to the notary's tariffs.
The hotel is offered without a lease agreement, for the owner's management. It is possible to save an existing team of employees, including a manager.
According to Austrian law, the buyer pays the transaction costs. They are approximately 10% of the purchase amount. The compulsory attendant costs include:
- land tax 3.5%.
- the registration fee in the land register is 1.1%.
- formation of a contract, trust management — from 1 to 2% + VAT.
- commission sales agent 3% + VAT.
- overhead costs for notarization, stamp fees, etc. — approx. 100 — 500 euro per transaction.
In the case of lending, the Buyer has collateralized loan costs.
The hotel is located at an altitude of 1,000 m and offers breathtaking views of the valley and Alpine scenery.
The building is located 5 minutes walk from the ski lift, which operates year-round. The center of the village is also 5 walking minutes from the hotel.
The Stubai Valley is only 15 minutes away by car (10 km) from Innsbruck. The main attraction of the valley is the Stubai Glacier, where you can practice winter sports at an altitude of more than 3,000 meters during the extended season.
In the Stubai Valley, snow is guaranteed, 3 ski areas offer 120 km of high-speed trails of varying difficulty. There are also cross-country skiing tracks, winter hiking trails and toboggan runs. In the summer tourists go to Shubai for hiking along the Alpine peaks, mountain biking, canyoning and various entertaining adventure parks.