The 4-star Wellness Hotel is located on the site of 7.380 m², has 31 double rooms and two suites. The area of the whole building is 1.684 sq. m. On the top floor is the manager's apartment (approx. 110 m²). On the ground floor there is a reception desk and a cozy restaurant for breakfasts.
The wellness area (approx. 80 sq. m.) consists of a sauna, a shower room, a whirlpool, a relaxation room and a solarium. In summer, there is a swimming pool in the garden for guests.
The hotel was built in 1990 and was constantly updated and improved. Every five years, the owners invested in the building, so it is in very good condition.
It is discussed with local banks individually.
Typically the one can count on 40–50% of the purchase price at 2–3% per annum for 10–15–20 years.
The current owner and manager is willing to manage the hotel for the new owners within the next two to three years.
Ancillary Expenses in Austria are set by law and they are calculated as percentage of the Gross purchase price:
- Real property transfer tax 3.5%
- Land Register registration fee (title to property) 1,1%
- Costs of drafting of the contract, as well as cash
- Commission for the agent 3.6% (incl. VAT)
- Notaries, clerical, stamp duty 150 — 500 euro per contract
- expenses for certifications and stamp duties. 1.2%- 2.4% (incl. VAT)
In addition to the mentioned above mandatory associated costs when buying property in Austria, you may experience the following expenses: translations of the documents; Interpreting (during signing the contract) by the sworn translator; Costs for a loan/ mortgage; tax advisory etc
Location and nearby objects
The complex is located in the southeast of Austria, near the borders with Hungary and Slovenia.
Tourists are attracted to this region:
- The largest in Austria and one of the largest in Europe SPA-complex with thermal water. Annually it is visited by approx. 600.000 tourists
- 27 hole golf course
- local cuisine and wine