Boutique hotel with chalet and restaurant in the French Alps.
The hotel includes:
- 9 chalets of various capacity (up to 7 rooms) equipped with a fireplace and private jacuzzi
- Michelin-starred restaurant
- spa center
The interior of chalet is characterized by noble wood, pieces of art and exquisite details in the Baroque style.
The current hotel expansion project includes:
- construction of 5 new cottages
- landscaping, swimming pool and chalet renovation
- developing of additional covered parking (2 cars)
- developing of not covered parking (9 places)
Building permits are under consideration.
The property is located at the foot of Mont Blanc, in a town with a population of about 10 thousand people.
The hotel is located in the center of the popular Chamonix-Mont-Blanc ski region, which stretches for 16 km and is considered an important center for winter sports in the French Alps. In addition, this area, largely due to the proximity of Mont Blanc, is popular with climbers and mountain tourists. There are numerous tracks for mountain bike lovers in summer.