Our company has successfully implemented more than 20 projects in Germany and Greece in 2 years — 9 of them are in Bavaria.
The main point of the project: buy a 2-apartment house in Bavaria, repair it and resell it at a bargain price. Yield — 10%.
The project is implemented by Tranio.
- finds the object in poor condition, at a bargain price;
- make the financial model of the project, taking into account all the costs associated with the purchase and repair;
- finances 10% of the value of the object
- organizes bank financing (up to 40% of the value of the object);
- repairs the object;
- organizes the resale of the object.
- gives a loan to the project company for the purchase and implementation of the project;
- after resale of the object has a profit of 10%.
Project duration: 1 year (it is planned to complete the project faster, but the investor is guaranteed 10% profit)
Total project costs: € 569,065 (€ 2,586 per m²)
Investor capital: € 200,000 — 400,000 until 09/30/2019
Low price of 3000 euro/m² contributes quick sale after renovation.
The project does not require opening an account in Germany and additional administrative costs.
Location and nearby infrastructure
Regensburg — a city 125 km away from Munich, one of the most economically developed cities in Germany, in which many large companies are located: Krones AG (Headquarters), BMW, Maschinenfabrik Reinhausen GmbH, Siemens and others.
Nearby there are a town park, a shop, schools, banks, restaurants, a bus stop.