The apartment building construction project in the Altglinicke area of Berlin.
The three-storey building with a leasable area of over 700 m² includes 20+ fully furnished service apartments
All apartments offer fully equipped living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms, balconies, and a workspace with internet access.
Completion date: 2022.
The annual income is 175,000 €.
The yield is 4.2%.
The property is fully let.
The lease agreement is valid until 2037 with the extension options 2x5 years.
- Above-average yield: more than 4% p. a. vs. 2–3% if rented for a long term
- High liquidity: residential real estate has high liquidity
- Problem-free maintenance: a management company will be in charge of all issues related to the property and its tenants
- Forward Deal: the buyer doesn’t have the development risk
- Share Deal: the ability to avoid paying tax on the transfer of ownership
- Location: the proximity of the Adlershof technology park and the airport
Notary (state registration) is 1.5–2%.
Acquisition tax is 6%.
Brokerage fee is 6% + VAT 19% (total 7.14%).
The property is located in Berlin Altglienicke Thanks to the S-Bahn, tram and several bus connections, Altglienicke has excellent access to public transport. The bus stop is only 350 m away. The proximity to the Adlershof technology park also makes Altglienicke a top business location. Shops for daily needs, restaurants and cafes can be found in the immediate vicinity of the property.
Berlin is the capital and largest city of Germany by both area and population. Its more than 3.5 mln inhabitants make it the most populous city proper of the European Union.
Many German and international companies have business or service centers in the city. For several years Berlin has been recognized as a major center of business founders.