The apartment building construction project in the Köpenick district of Berlin.
Three seven-storey buildings with a leasable area of 1,800 m²:
- about 40 fully furnished service apartments with an area of 1,600 m². All apartments offer fully equipped living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms, balconies, and a workspace with internet access.
- 3 commercial spaces of 200 m².
Completion date: 2022.
The annual income is about € 445,000.
The yield is 4,2%.
- Above-average yield: more than 4% p. a. vs. 2–3% if rented for a long term
- High liquidity: residential real estate has high liquidity
- Problem-free maintenance: a management company will be in charge of all issues related to the property and its tenants
- Forward Deal: the buyer doesn’t have the development risk
- Share Deal: the ability to avoid paying tax on the transfer of ownership
- Location: the proximity of the Adlershof technology park, the airport and a hospital
Notary (state registration) is 1.5–2%.
Acquisition tax is 6%.
Brokerage fee is 6% + VAT 19% (total 7.14%).
The property is located in the south-east of Berlin, in Köpenick district and is very well connected to local public transport. The bus and tram stop is only 300 meters away. City East and West can be reached within 30 minutes. The Adlershof Technology Park can be reached by car in 10
minutes, with public transport it takes about half an hour. The proximity to the Adlershof technology park makes the property extremely attractive for business travelers and technopark employees. Facilities for daily needs as well as the historic city center and Köpenick Castle are located in the immediate vicinity.
Berlin is the capital and largest city of Germany by both area and population. Its more than 3.5 mln inhabitants make it the most populous city proper of the European Union.
Many German and international companies have business or service centers in the city. For several years Berlin has been recognized as a major center of business founders.