We offer a palace of the XIX century made in the style of classicism. The estate took its present form in 1926–1927. After the end of World War II, it served different purposes. In 1993, current owner bought it and returned it to its original look. The garden belongs to the protected nature area, and the palace is part of the national heritage.
At this moment the palace functions as a hotel with 25 rooms, a cozy restaurant, a wine cellar.
The palace is located 39 km from Lake Balaton and 97 km from the thermal resort of Heviz.