Winery estate between Siena and Florence.
The estate includes:
- villa of 1,200 m²
- 2 renovated farm houses with a total area of 970 m²
- agroturism with 6 apartments with a total area of 1,100 m²
- offices with a total area of 2,600 m²
- wine cellar of 1,800 m²
The area is divided as follows:
- Chianti Classic DOCG (26 ha)
- Chianti Colli Senesi DOCG (3 ha)
- Vin Santo Chianti Classico (0.1 ha)
- IGT (15 ha)
- Bosco (72 ha)
- olive grove (7 ha)
- arable lands (42 ha)
All buildings and vineyards are constantly maintained in good condition.
Wine market: 75% abroad, 25% Italy.
Financial indicators are available upon request.
The brokerage fee is 3.0% + VAT
The winery is located among the hills of Chianti between Siena and Florence, a region known for producing high-quality Chianti Classico wines. This land is ideal for wine production due to its climate, soil and altitude.