Winery estate in the south of Siena.
The estate includes:
- a 18-century villa in excellent condition and furnished
- building used by the property
- 3 farmhouses and a rural building used to farm, perfectly restored and furnished
- another renovated farmhouse with a banqueting, congress, weddings and a small congress room
- an ancient farmhouse, now used as a dwelling
The area is divided as follows:
- Brunello di Montalcino vineyard (11.67 ha)
- Rosso di Montalcino vineyard (2.46 ha)
- Chianti vineyard (0.24 ha)
- IGT vineyard (11.12 ha)
- Vuliveto vineyard (10.00 ha)
- Bosco vineyard (141.98 ha)
- arable land (73.00 ha)
- pasture (68.50 ha)
Possibility of extending part of the arable land and pasture as an additional 50 m² vineyard
Production: about 120,000 Bordeaux bottles, of which around 60,000 are in Brunello di Montalcino.
Financial indicators are available upon request.
The brokerage fee is 3.0% + VAT
The vineyard is located in the province of Siena, a region known for production of high-quality wines.