Winery in the center of Chianti, 15 km south of Florence, located on a hilltop.
The total farm area is 160 ha:
- 20 ha – vineyards of Chianti Classico, mostly San Jovese grapes
- 25 ha – olive groves
- the rest of the territory is a forest, including a unique cypress grove.
The following properties are located on site:
- The main villa, built in 1700, is in excellent condition. The area of the villa is 1000 m², consists of several salons, halls, 2 kitchens, 9 bedrooms, study. The villa is surrounded by a park with a swimming pool.
- guest house of 150 m²
- family chapel
- utility rooms
- several casale-style houses used for agritourism, with area of 1,000 m² with the possibility of expansion
- storages, buildings for the sale and production of wine.
An average of 110,000 bottles of Chianti Classico wine are produced per year. All stages of production from grape harvesting to bottling and labeling are done on the farm. 80% of the wine produced is sold in Switzerland.
The winery is located among the hills of Chianti between Siena and Florence, a region known for producing high-quality Chianti Classico wines. This land is ideal for wine production due to its climate, soil and altitude.