For sale is offered investment property in the center of Riga!
Profitable house on the street Ausekla was built in 1913 by the project of architect Max Deubner. The house is located in prestigious Forburg quarter of Riga. Well-developed infrastructure, prestigious location, a beautiful park, Old Town, sea passenger terminal and a yacht-club are located nearby.
Design project of the reconstruction is approved. 1st floor of the building is dedicated to commercial premises, but from 2 up to 6 floors — apartments. (150-200 sq. m.). The yield on investment of 8–10% per year.
- Building area: 4,400 sq. m.,
- Apartment area: 3,183 sq. m.,
- Commercial premises (1st floor): 591 sq. m.,
- Utility rooms area (basement floor): 245 sq. m.,
- Number of apartments (150 -200 м2): 18,
- Number of floors: 6,
- Parking: 16 parking spots,
- Land plot area: 1570 sq. m.,
- All amenities, elevator.
Currently all premises are without finishing (“grey” finish).