For sale is offered historical, fully renovated building located in the heart of Old Town on one of the most crowded streets — Audeju street.
Property was renewed in 2008 and now is kept in good condition.
At first, second and third floors office premises are located. Fourth floor has planning of the spacious conference hall and wonderful terrace.
On the two upper floors and mansard floor luxury apartments are located. Building was buil on 1900 by architect Konstantin Peksens.
Total floor space: 1410 sq m (15,177 sq ft)
Office space: 963 sq m (10,365 sq ft)
Apartment space: 179 sq m (1926 sq ft)
Common area: 268 sq m (2884 sq ft)
There is an elevator
The building is located in the historical centre of the city – in Old Riga that is part of the UNESCO World Heritage List.
The favourable location ensures comfortable getting around and easy access to the most popular tourist attractions.
Riga Castle, main building of Saeima (Latvian parliament), Blackheads House, Riga Town Council, St. Peter’s Church, Riga
Cathedral, Strēlnieku Square, Great Guild and Small Guild, Town Hall Square and other points of interest are only minutes
away. There are also restaurants, cafes, hotels, a shopping mall and different possibilities for recreation – all within a
According to historical sources the oldest data about the estate in Audēju Street 9 date back to
1458; then, there was a mansion that belonged to a man named Hans Hofburn.
The history of the building preserved until today reaches back for more than 200 years.
Within the centuries of its existance the property has had several owners. In the 19th century it
belonged to a member of the Riga City Council, later it was rented out to the Treasury and for
a short while it was even used as a stable. From the beginning of the 20th century the building
has been mostly in commercial use and has housed different shops, chemical-bacteriological
laboratory, a pastry shop, a canteen and several workshops. For years it has served as a Project
Institute of the Communal Ministry.
In 2008 the building was acquired by new owners – the whole bouling was thoroughly renovated and is now one of the most beautiful and sumptuous
examples of Classical and Art Nouveau architecture in Audēju Street. The exquisite, tasteful and
modern interior with its luxurious and detailed decoration creates a presentable impression.
More information is available on request.