A plot of land with access to the sea, in the port of Liepaja, Latvia. A plot of land with a total area of 18.7 hectares.
- 2 portal cranes with lifting capacity of 16 and 32 tons.
- 3 berths with access to the sea, with a total length of 495 meters.
- 34 buildings with a total covered area of 44 thousand m². 5-storey office building, an area of 5 thousand sq. m.
- Possibility to receive ships with draft up to 7 meters (with the possibility of further deepening).
- Railway tracks 600 meters with access to the railway public use.
This territory may be interesting to any company for development in the following areas:
- An arrangement of industrial warehouses.
- Construction of any production, factory.
- Development of a logistics center.
- Development of an industrial park.
- Drafting and cutting of vessels for scrap metal.
- Ship repair.
- Stevedoring services
- Transshipment and sending or acceptance by the sea of any kind of bulk or general cargoes, sawn timber, coal, peat, fertilizers, ferroalloys, cotton, cement, grain, feed, scrap metal and any oversized or packed cargo.
We can help you with your Latvian residency permit application when buying a property worth €250,000 or more.