Investments in a room of a five-star hotel under construction in order to obtain citizenship of Montenegro.
By investing in a project, in addition to a Montenegrin citizenship, the investor receives a specific hotel room with a specified size and a rate of return. The size of the hotel room does not affect the investment cost.
Investment amount: 450,000 € (investment in a hotel room 250,000 € + non-refundable contribution to the state fund of Montenegro € 200,000).
The project went through all stages of authorization by the authorities to be able to attract investments under the Montenegrin Citizenship for Investment program. There is a possibility to start applying for the Montenegrin citizenship now.
The total number of hotel rooms — 170:
- Standard room (152 units) with an area of 28–58 m² — double room with one king size bed.
- Studio apartments (7 units) with an area of 47–75 m² with one king size bed, the room is designed for two people.
- One-bedroom apartment (9 units) with an area of 68–85 m² with one king size bed, the room is designed for two people.
- Two-bedroom apartment (1 unit) with an area of 92 m² with two king size beds, the room is designed for four people.
- Bar for 64 seats
- Restaurant with terrace
- SPA complex
- Sports complex
The investor receives 40% of the rental income of the hotel room, the remaining 60% is received by the management company. The company bears the basic costs of attracting and servicing guests.
Investor can stay in his hotel room by prior arrangement with the management company.
The maintenance cost is fixed at € 50 per square meter per year:
- For studio apartments with an area of 47 m², the maintenance cost is fixed at € 2,350 per year.
- For large one-bedroom apartments with an area of 68 m² or more, the maintenance cost is fixed at € 3.400 per year.
- For a room of 28 m² — annual maintenance will be € 1.400.
Real estate tax liabilities are borne by the investor.
Our article has comprehensive information about Montenegrin citizenship.
The hotel is located in the northern part of Montenegro near the ski resort of Kolasin. In the immediate vicinity of the hotel there are ski slopes, bars and restaurants, a pharmacy and a number of shops.
Kolasin is a city located in the north of the country and is the center of winter tourism in Montenegro. The abundance of ski centers, magnificent slopes of Mount Belasitsa, the Biogradska Gora National Park with rich flora and fauna, as well as the Tara River (called the ”Tear of Europe“) — all this describes a vivid picture of the area.
Located in the center of the country, an unpolished mountain pearl connects the South and the North through highways and railways that run through many scenic spots. In addition, this city will be connected with the highway, the construction of which is expected to be completed in mid-2020. It will allow you to get to Kolasin from the capital's airport in 30 minutes.