Share in a brand-new hotel in Lisbon for the purpose of obtaining a Golden Visa.
The project involves the construction of a three-star hotel in the capital of Portugal — Lisbon. The hotel has more than 200 rooms.
Start of construction: I quarter 2022.
Completion of construction: I quarter 2024.
- The term of ownership of a share is from 6 to 12 years. There is a mandatory buyback of the share by the management company after 6–12 years of ownership for the same investment amount. During this time, residence permit holders can obtain Portuguese citizenship. Thus, after the redemption of the share, the resident status is preserved.
- The investor has the opportunity to stay at the hotel for free for 7 days annually.
- All responsibilities for asset management are fully borne by the management company.
- Automatic residence permits to family members.
- The advantages of a European citizenship (free movement in the Schengen area, high quality medicine, free education in most of the EU countries, etc.).
The guaranteed yield (from the moment the hotel is opened until the deadline for the investment) is 3%.
The hotel operator is the large international hotel chain with several thousand hotels under management.
- Legal fees;
- Notary costs;
- Stamp duty;
Commission-free transaction for the buyer.
Municipal Tax (IMT) of € 14,300 is payable by the management company.
The property is located in Lisbon.
Lisbon is the capital, the largest city and the main port of Portugal. The population of the city exceeds 500,000 people. About 3 million people live in the metropolis of Lisbon (about 27% of the population of Portugal).
Lisbon is one of the oldest cities in the world and the oldest city in Western Europe and one of the largest economic centers on the continent, with a growing financial sector. Most of the headquarters of transnational corporations in Portugal are located in the Lisbon area.
Lisbon is one of the largest ports on the Atlantic coast of Europe.
Portela International Airport is located in the north of the city, serving about 30 million passengers annually. Lisbon is the 9th most visited one in Southern Europe.