Share in a brand-new five-star resort hotel in Algarve for the purpose of obtaining a Golden Visa.
The project involves the construction of a five-star beachfront hotel in Algarve. The hotel has more than 200 rooms.
Start of construction: I quarter 2022.
Completion of construction: II quarter 2023.
- The term of ownership of a share is from 6 to 15 years. There is a mandatory buyback of the share by the management company after 6–15 years of ownership for the same investment amount. During this time, residence permit holders can obtain Portuguese citizenship. Thus, after the redemption of the share, the resident status is preserved.
- The investor has the opportunity to stay at the hotel for free for 7 days annually.
- All responsibilities for asset management are fully borne by the management company.
- Automatic residence permits to family members.
- The advantages of a European citizenship (free movement in the Schengen area, high quality medicine, free education in most of the EU countries, etc.).
The hotel operator is the large international hotel chain with several thousand hotels under management.
- Legal fees;
- Notary costs;
- Stamp duty;
Commission-free transaction for the buyer.
Municipal Tax (IMT) of € 15,750 is payable by the management company.
The property is located in Algarve — the southernmost region of continental Portugal.
The population of the region is over 450,000 people. The administrative center is the city of Faro.