Share in a brand-new resort hotel in Algarve for the purpose of obtaining a Golden Visa.
The project involves the construction of two resort hotels 3 * and 4 * in the city of the Algarve region — Lagos. The total number of hotel rooms is about 300 units.
Call for investors: until July 2022.
Start of construction: Summer 2022.
Completion date: Summer 2024.
- The term of ownership of a share is from 6 to 15 years. There is a mandatory buyback of the share by the management company after 6–15 years of ownership for the same investment amount. During this time, residence permit holders can obtain Portuguese citizenship. Thus, after the redemption of the share, the resident status is preserved.
- The investor has the opportunity to stay at the hotel for free for 7 days annually.
- All responsibilities for asset management are fully borne by the management company.
- Automatic residence permits to family members.
- The advantages of a European citizenship (free movement in the Schengen area, high quality medicine, free education in most of the EU countries, etc.).
- Legal fees;
- Notary costs;
- Stamp duty;
Commission-free transaction for the buyer.
Municipal Tax (IMT) of € 11,375 is payable by the management company.
The property is located in Algarve — the southernmost region of continental Portugal.
The population of the region is over 450,000 people. The administrative center is the city of Faro.