Share in a chain four-star hotel in the region of Alentejo.
The project involves the construction of a four-star hotel in the city of the region of Alentejo. The total number of hotel rooms is about 100 units.
Completion: III quarter 2023.
- The term of ownership of a share is from 6 to 15 years. There is a mandatory buyback of the share by the management company after 6–15 years of ownership for the same investment amount. During this time, residence permit holders can obtain Portuguese citizenship. Thus, after the redemption of the share, the resident status is preserved.
- The investor has the opportunity to stay at the hotel for free for 7 days annually.
- All responsibilities for asset management are fully borne by the management company.
- Automatic residence permits to family members.
- The advantages of a European citizenship (free movement in the Schengen area, high quality medicine, free education in most of the EU countries, etc.).
The operator is a well-known hotel chain with more than 1,000 operating hotels.
- Legal fees;
- Notary costs;
- Stamp duty;
Commission-free transaction for the buyer.
Municipal Tax (IMT) of € 12,610 is payable by the management company.
The hotel is located right in the town centre. The city offers good accessibilities, quality of life, a great heritage value and good environmental conditions for economic development, enticing cultural and leisure environment.
This is a family-friendly city more than 2500 years of history where you can easily get around on foot or by bicycle. A step away from the sea, the capital Lisbon and neighbouring Spain.
- Lisbon 130 km
- Faro 110 km