The package includes 3 duplex apartments with 1 bedroom. The area of each unit is over 115 m².
One-bedroom duplexes have an outdoor terrace on both levels, living room, powder room and kitchen on the lower level while the bedroom, closet space and bathroom are available on the higher level.
Opened in 2021, the complex comprises of 250 expertly designed hotel rooms, 320 hotel apartments and is one of the tallest hotels in the region.
- 2 infinity pools on the 75th floor of the building
- rooftop terraces with panoramic views of Dubai
- The investor has the opportunity to stay in the hotel 28 days a year in a room of the same category that he purchases;
- Purchase from $ 205,000 allows you apply for a residence permit in Dubai for 3 or 5 years. Tranio will advise on payment, accompany the transaction and help to submit documents.
- Guaranteed yield is 7%;
- Contract with an international hotel operator for 10 years;
- The payment schedule is determined by the apartment owner: once a year/half a year/quarter/month.
The operator is a hotel chain that is part of the largest international hotel group with more than 5,000 hotels under management worldwide.
Federal tax (VAT) — 5%.
Registration fee (Dubai Land Department transfer fee) — 4%.
The hotel complex is located in one of the most sought-after business districts and tourist centers of Dubai — Business Bay. The area is distinguished by its proximity to the main transport arteries of the city and developed infrastructure. Business Bay has been repeatedly voted the best investment property area in Dubai.
- Dubai Water Canal 1 km
- Dubai Mall 2 km
- Burj Khalifa 2 km
- Jumeirah Beach 10 km
- Airport 10 km
Dubai is the largest city in the United Arab Emirates, the administrative center of the emirate of Dubai, the most important commercial and financial center of the UAE and the entire Middle East.
Dubai does not have some significant types of taxes: corporate income tax, capital gains tax, personal income tax, as well as tax on repatriation of income. The UAE also has double tax treaties with more than twenty countries around the world. Free economic zones (FEZ) are of great value in doing business in Dubai. The offshore zone is located in the Jebel Ali area.