Five one-bedroom hotel rooms of 150 m² each (including terrace).
The 1 Bedroom rooms have a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom, a bedroom, and a private terrace of over 70 m² with a Jacuzzi and sun loungers.
The 5* hotel complex, consisting of 250 hotel rooms, was opened in 2019.
- 5 restaurants
- 2 outdoor swimming pools
- The investor has an opportunity to stay in the hotel free of charge 7 days a year;
- Purchase from $ 205,000 allows you apply for a residence permit in Dubai for 3 or 5 years. Tranio will advise on payment, accompany the transaction and help to submit documents.
- Guaranteed yield — 8%;
- Contract with a well-known hotel operator for 10 years.
The hotel is managed by a local group of companies specializing in residential and commercial property development, hospitality and investment. The holding's $ 2 billion real estate portfolio includes some of Dubai's largest and most well-known projects.
Federal tax (VAT) — 5%.
Registration fee (Dubai Land Department transfer fee) — 4%.
Brokerage fee — 2%.
The property is located in Jumeirah Village Circle, in close proximity to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, which provides easy and quick access to popular locations and the airport by car:
- Dubai Marina, Mall of the Emirates — 15 min
- Downtown Dubai, Jumeirah Beach — 20 min
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) — 30 min
Jumeirah Village Circle is a large residential district with all the necessary infrastructure: 33 landscaped parks, educational institutions, shops and restaurants, and medical centers. The Circle Mall with 200 shops, supermarkets, chain cafes and a cinema is located less than 3 km from the building.
Dubai is the largest city in the United Arab Emirates, the administrative center of the emirate of Dubai, the most important commercial and financial center of the UAE and the entire Middle East.
Dubai does not have some significant types of taxes: corporate income tax, capital gains tax, personal income tax, as well as tax on repatriation of income. The UAE also has double tax treaties with more than twenty countries around the world. Free economic zones (FEZ) are of great value in doing business in Dubai. The offshore zone is located in the Jebel Ali area.